Ear Falls is a community dedicated to development and growth. There are a number of new economic initiatives being explored and developed. Working with various levels of government, neighbouring communities and different businesses and industries, Ear Falls is optimistic about the future of this unique town.
The Economic Development Committee Mandate
- To explore short and long term development strategies
- To focus on: Business development, retention and expansion; tourism; new employment opportunities; land use and development; service sector attraction; competitiveness issues
- To address other issues as requested by the Council of the Township of Ear Falls
The Economic Development Committee is committed to:
- Promoting economic development and growth in the residential, commercial and service sectors
- Working with the public and private sector groups to promote economic development focusing on business attraction and retention
- Initiating economic development projects, preparing policies, and related research and analysis
- Communicating with the province, private agencies and the general public regarding economic development and associated land use proposals, tourism and other related matters
- Working with staff at all levels of governments for marketing alliances and research opportunities including local area economic development partnerships
- Working with local developers to actively promote their sites to attract new businesses
- Developing marketing and promotional materials to attract businesses
- Representing the Township of Ear Falls at Provincial, Industry and other business levels
For more information on economic development projects in Ear Falls, contact the Township of Ear Falls at email@example.com or (807) 222-3624.