Situated on the banks of the English River and within close proximity to the TransCanada highway, Ear Falls provides the perfect blend of small town life, with access to major business centers. The sense of community and the natural beauty of the region are unparalleled, and daily life in Ear Falls is calm and safe.
With a population of approximately 1200 residents, Ear Falls is the second largest community after Red Lake along the Highway 105. Highway 105 stretches from Vermillion Bay North to Red Lake.
The town is located on the West shore of Lac Seul at the English River Crossing, about 480 kilometers North West of Thunder Bay.
Distances to Nearest Towns:
- Ear Falls to Red Lake – 70 km (43 miles)
- Ear Falls to Vermillion Bay – 98 km (63 miles)
- Ear Falls to Dryden – 145 km (90 miles)
- Ear Falls to Kenora – 199 km (124 miles)
- Ear Falls to Winnipeg – 412 km (256 miles)
For more information on how to get to Ear Falls, check this map.
A map of the Township can be found here.
A map of the urban townsite can be found here.