We are preparing the golf course to provide you, our staff and the Clubhouse Operator with a safe and comfortable outdoor experience within the constraints of the physical distancing and overall health and safety during these unprecedented times.
In order for golf at Ear Falls Golf Course to be part of your regular exercise and overall health routine, we will all need to work together to bring into effect the following changes:
• The ball washers will not be in service. Please bring your own towel to clean your ball.
• We will increase the frequency of routine cleaning, sanitation and disinfection of all locations, especially all common and high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
• Our Clubhouse Operator will provide clear direction to all golfers and groups to ensure physical distancing on the putting green and first tee.
• Please leave the flags in the hole as they will be fitted with a raised cup filler to keep your last putt high and easy to retrieve.
• Please maintain a 2-meter physical distance between players and staff.
• Single rider power carts will available on a first-come-first serve or pre-booked basis. Multiple riders will only be permitted for golfers from the same household.
• Power carts will be sanitized prior to use.
• The Clubhouse and associated seating on the screened deck will be closed in accordance with Provincial Rules. Food and drinks will be served from the Clubhouse restaurant for takeout only
• On-course washrooms will be closed until further notice. Washrooms at the clubhouse will be open and disinfected regularly.
• We are limiting the number of customers in the Clubhouse at one time. Please follow direction of the Clubhouse Operators in this regard.
Enjoy yourself and have a fun round! We look forward to having you enjoy some fresh air and exercise at Ear Falls Golf and Country Club.
Stay well and be safe!