KinFit Gym 2020 – COVID-19 Rules / Procedures
We will be opening the KinFit Gym on Monday July 20 at 7:30 am. within the constraints of the physical distancing and health and safety best practices.
In order for the municipality to open the KinFit Gym we all need to work together to keep the facility safe.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in your gym pass
being deactivated for a period of 30 days.
• Facility use is limited to four (4) patrons at a time.
• Patrons are permitted to access the gym once per day for not longer than 1.5 hours to ensure that everyone is able to use the facility.
• Patrons must maintain a minimum of 2-meter physical distancing. Users are only permitted to use one piece of equipment at a time (no circuit training please!).
• Users will be required to clean their equipment BEFORE and AFTER use. Four (4) spray bottles of disinfectant will be provided so that each patron can have their own spray bottle for the duration of their visit.
• One facility washroom (Ref Room) will be open for public use. Changeroom showers will not be available for use.
• The KinFit Gym will be closed daily from 7:00 to 7:30 am and 2:30 to 3:00 pm for cleaning. Patrons will not be permitted to enter or remain in the gym while it is being cleaned.
• Some of the cardio equipment will be taped off to disallow use, and ensure 2-meter physical distancing is maintained.
We will be reviewing compliance with these rules during the week of July 20 – 24 to determine if the KinFit will remain open over the weekends when staff are not present to clean it.
Please do your part to keep the gym clean so that we can keep it open!
Stay well and be safe!