Skip to content (Press enter)

Licences and Forms

Marriage Licence Application

To be married in Ontario, you must fill out a marriage licence application form. You can get one from the Municipal Office or download one Marriage Licence Application Form and bring it with you to the Municipal Office.

Once you have filled out the application, apply for the marriage licence in person. Make sure you and your partner bring identification, such as a birth certificate (along with any change of name certificates), current passport, Record of Immigrant Landing or Canadian citizenship card, along with photo identification to prove your current legal name and age.

There is a fee for purchasing a marriage licence. Contact your Ontario Municipal Office for the current fee. The marriage licence is valid anywhere in Ontario for three months from the date of purchase. If the licence expires, it will not be valid and you will have to purchase another licence. For more information on Marriage Licensing go to: Getting Married –

How do you change your name after marriage? For more information on Name Changes go to: Changing your Name in Ontario

Lottery Licence Applications

Lottery Licencing Information and Applications can be found on the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario’s Website. The Application Forms can be found here or can be picked up from the Municipal Office.